Engineering Building 64B
Oxford, Ohio 45056
Telephone: (513) 529-0780
Fax: (513) 529-0761
2011-12 Scholarship Recipients
The Miami University Paper Science and Engineering Foundation offers merit-based scholarship awards to help offset tuition and fees for students focusing on paper science. The value of the awards is dependent upon cumulative GPAs. A summary of the scholarship criteria follows.
FIRST-YEAR SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
- Declare one of the two paper science concentrations as your major on University application or notify the Admission Office of the major.
- Register with the Chemical & Paper Engineering Department if you choose to major in Chemical Engineering with a concentration in paper science.
- Provide admission information (ACT or equivalent and rank in class) that predicts a high potential for academic success
- Attain a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.800 and fulfill participation requirements in the first semester to retain the scholarship in the second semester
UPPERCLASS SCHOLARSHIP CRITERIA
- Enrolled as Engineering Management with Paper Science Concentration, Chemical Engineering with Paper Science Concentration, or Mechanical Engineering major with a Paper Science minor
- Enrolled in a minimum of 12 credit hours approved by the CPE Department
- Cumulative GPA of at least a 2.800